zondag, september 09, 2012

Magnolia's Tailor Tilda at Bessie's

For the first time I colored Tilda's hair black with my Copic markers. Had to practice a lot and this one I decided to use for a card for a quilt friend.
From Panduro  Tone Finnigan's Tilda I had several papers from the Sewing bird collection and they match nicely with Magnolia's Tailor Tilda. Also used my sewing machine and some lace.




Inside of the card with sentiment:










Items I used to make this card:
Bazill cardstock white and dark blue
Patterned paper label and cut outs: Panduro Hobby Tilda Sewingbird
Magnolia Stamp: Tailor Tilda
Sentiment stamp: Marianne Design - Stampfairy.com
Spellbinder: Classic Ovals and Scalloped ovals
Sizzix dies round and scalloped round
Flower: Prima and I put some glitter  
Lace and ribbon from my stash


Going to participate in a few challenges

Creashop Duymelot: Anything goes wedstrijd september 2012


Hope you like the card and thanks for visiting,

gr. Riet 





2 opmerkingen:

Neline zei

Geweldig! Wat een prachtige kaart, en zo mooi van kleur ook.
Gezellig dat je meedoet met onze wedstrijd bij Duymelot.
Veel succes!
groetjes
Neline

Riet Kamstra zei

Dank je wel Neline, ben blij met je reactie! :)