zondag, september 23, 2012

Inspired by wallpaper - Magnolia-licious challenge


This is my second Tailor Tilda card. This time inspired by the color challenge at Magnolia-licious.
The template for this folded card I've seen in a new Dutch magazine: Cards & More. It was a real challenge to do this. Black hair again for Tilda and I did a lot of stitches with my sewing machine.
List of used items at the bottom of this message.
Hope you like it and thanks for visiting!

Riet







Cut the ribbon to unfold the card ;)


















Challenge Magnolia-Licious: What color can you see in this picture?
Challenge for September
PINK? CREAM?GREEN? BROWN?

What I used to make this multi-folded card:

Bazzill cardstock White and pink
Designpaper Eline's huis MD (green) and Pandura Tilda (roses)
Magnolia Stamp Tailor Tilda
Marianne Design Creatable and Sentiment stamp
Flowers and ribbon from my stash
Coloring with my copics


4 opmerkingen:

Sheri zei

Oh my!! LOVE THIS!!! Your matting is perfect and the card design is just beautiful!! Thank you so much for joining us for the Magnolia-licious challenge!!! :)

Je@net zei

Wat een lief kaartje, Mooi gedaan, joh!

Chris zei

What an amazing design, Riet! I can see where you got your inspiration. Perfect! You did a wonderful job! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!

XO,
Chris

Pam Sparks zei

Gorgeous creating Riet! I Love how you colored and designed this card! The scissors is so clever like this! I have to remember this! TFS!